Alex's next subs

adulbrich
5,000+ posts

Olive oil un-virginer
Ames, Iowa
Well, just separated the spider from the landing on one of the Wardens.

Thinking about doing 4 18's in a 4th order. Each will be on a VP 7k. Probably will run around .5 nominal.

Although, I wouldn't be opposed to doing a bunch of 12's in a flat wall if somebody has a better idea.

Right now I've got $1,600. I get $400 every two weeks. This coming Friday is payday.

I've also got two working 21" Wardens and the broken one I could sell.

Thoughts?

I'd like to learn more about running a bunch of smaller subs

I'd do flat wall driver port. Like 8 12s, 6 15s,4 18s. Zv4 12s, nsv3 15s,team sundown 18s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Well, just got in a big argument with my mom. First Priority is moving out. Car audio is now on my back-burner

My mom is all pissed off about me dating Tara because she's 16. Understandable, from a legal standpoint. She's not even a full two years younger than me though....

Can't deal with my mom's bitching anymore though. I don't care if moving out costs me $250 a month

EDIT:

Well, this thread is now pointless. Never mind //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Yep, alternators are not cheap. My Singer 370 was $850 like he said, plus I had to get a different regulator for $50, so it ended up being $900
My boss said he'd sell me the alternator test bench for $1,500 because he paid $3,000 for it. I've got $1,600 saved up right now, but don't want to spend that.

I think I'm going to move out next Friday. Seth, a friend of a friend, bought a house in town. My friend Kenny is currently living with him and pays rent monthly. I talked to him today and asked if they've got an extra room and how much it would be. He said the basement is empty and it would be $250 a month.

Working a small amount of hours, I already make $400+ every two weeks. When Summer starts, I can work more than 40 hours a week and roll in the money before I leave for college.

Living with Seth and Kenny, I've got no rules, lol. I can have Tara over any time, even to spend the night. My mom hates Tara and said she's not allowed in our house anymore, lol. Also, my mom said I couldn't fully wall my truck and still live under this roof. I "had to be able to see out the back". Now I can do a full and true 4th order wall //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I make more than enough to support myself for a few months before going to Iowa.

Can't wait for next week!

Sorry to get off topic. Just my train of thought
^^

1. personal rule NEVER date younger. Its only trouble

2. $250 rent!?!?! A single bedroom here is $700 the cheapest! Must be nice having such a low rent.

3. Listen to your mom she knows what shes talking about

4. Buy your own car that no one can tell you what to do with its YOURS so no onw has a say. Or pay your mom for the truck.

Rent for 250?
Yep

Yep yep //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

1. personal rule NEVER date younger. Its only trouble2. $250 rent!?!?! A single bedroom here is $700 the cheapest! Must be nice having such a low rent.

3. Listen to your mom she knows what shes talking about
1. Used to date younger. The two girls I had earlier this school year were older than me. That didn't work out either. I wasn't the one who started going after Tara. She came to the shop one day. A couple days later, her dad asked me if I had a girlfriend. When I said no, he was like "You know... I've got a daugher....". He showed me the text messages and she told him to give me her number. Started texting her, and one thing led to another. Had her over one night to "watch a movie" in the basement. My mom walked in. Basically things went South from there.

Since then, I've had to sneak over to her house on my lunch break to hang out and bang

2. Yep. Friend of a friend. I'd get the basement for $250, which would be sweet

3. Nah. Pussy too good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

4. Buy your own car that no one can tell you what to do with its YOURS so no onw has a say. Or pay your mom for the truck.
Had the Fiero, but she made me sell that before I could put subs in the truck.

Partially, that was so she had something in my life to control, when the truck was my only vehicle.

Well, just separated the spider from the landing on one of the Wardens.
Thinking about doing 4 18's in a 4th order. Each will be on a VP 7k. Probably will run around .5 nominal.

Although, I wouldn't be opposed to doing a bunch of 12's in a flat wall if somebody has a better idea.

Right now I've got $1,600. I get $400 every two weeks. This coming Friday is payday.

I've also got two working 21" Wardens and the broken one I could sell.

Thoughts?

I'd like to learn more about running a bunch of smaller subs
do like everybody else if you cant get loud pay someone to do it for you. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.