The Amp Lab

Participant count
  • Participants list

giltyler

Senior VIP Member
I am about to buy a Clean Sundown SCV mono block from this company

And wanted to see if anyone else here has used them.

I know that their communication has been great by phone and email

And the price is very fair also.

I tried to contact the Sundown repair guy here in Texas but got no response in 4 days

I am about to buy a Clean Sundown SCV mono block from this companyAnd wanted to see if anyone else here has used them.

I know that their communication has been great by phone and email

And the price is very fair also.

I tried to contact the Sundown repair guy here in Texas but got no response in 4 days
I went to high school with one of the two owners and am running two NS1s of theirs. We live close enough - 1/2hr away - that Im going to drop off a dc10k for them to work on tonight.

Good people, who know their ****.

I bought a Sundown SCV 2000D from them for a good price and they were real easy to contact and deal with.

Supposed to be like new with no signs of ever being mounted and still had the original box remote bass control manual and even sticker

20160507_150725_zpssfuvgh1t.jpg

Representing TheAmpLab.Net for the past few years!

Let us know how you like your purchase, if you go that route!

I can attest to Troy's work over at Amp Lab as well. He knows his shit and is an honest guy. I've been banging on the saz-3k everyday that he sold me with absolutely no problems.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.