Vertical or Horizontal?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Larger vehicles usually work best if you mount the subs on the top with the port on the front off to one side. Whether you position the subs so they're pushed up next to each other in a line or stagger them so they're at an angle is up to you, it won't change the sound.

One other question. Should I do separate chambers or one chamber for both subs? Also, if I were to do two separate chambers does torres tuning calculator factor in the separate chambers?

One other question. Should I do separate chambers or one chamber for both subs? Also, if I were to do two separate chambers does torres tuning calculator factor in the separate chambers?
You can do either. One chamber can save you space but make sure that the subs unload evenly. As in make sure that one sub is not closer to the port than the other. Try to have the port right in the middle right between the woofers. How you can think of it is two separate ported boxes but joint into one, having the ports meet together.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.