Jbl w12 gti vs 12w6v2

Participant count
  • Participant list

mat3833
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
florida
OK, so I can't fit my w15 GTIs in my trunk since I got a new car. That leaves me with 2 options. Sell my jbls and pi k up something else that will fit or go with a trade that popped up. Local guy has a mint 12w6v2 with a 3/4 inch birch ply enclosure, 1.1 cubes sealed after displacement, nice enclosure and it's stained/finished. I was looking to drop down to 12" jbls but I can trade one w15 for the jl sub and enclosure and sell the other jbl by itself.

So the question is, of these 2 subs, what will sound best while still getting loud? Power will come from a mmats d2100.2. Not going for a spl setup this time, I just want a small system in my car for daily listening pleasure.

Car is a mk4 jetta for the record.

Well nevermind, a second person just offered up a trade for a pair of w12 GTIs. Looks like my decision was made for me. Got **** I love the jbls.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.