tc3k101
5,000+ posts

Ω
Socal
Item(s) for Sale:

Polk Audio mm6501 component set

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mids are used, xovers used tweets are nib

One of the best sounding budget comps I've heard. I used my Almani silk tweets instead of installing the polks.

These are installed in my integra which I am no longer driving. Briefly used for two months. Never abused.

Price:

$150 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

the mid is a great mid! the tweeter is **** good at the price range too. tuff set to beat for the money!
So I heard, I decided to take the easier route and leave my almani tweets in which aren't bad at all but like you said the mids just shat on every budget comp I've ever had.

off topic but what are you going with now?
I honestly have no idea. I'm on the fence with everything. I want to keep these buy another set and run two sets in my front stage on my stang with 8" shallow subs in doors. I have some pioneer 6x8s atm which are okay at best but time is my biggest issue. I'll be taking on another promotion with work and if and when it happens I will be consumed again. Part of the reason why at one point in time my feedback as a seller wasn't a+ I was working 15~16 hours a day sometimes 7 days a week.

I honestly have no idea. I'm on the fence with everything. I want to keep these buy another set and run two sets in my front stage on my stang with 8" shallow subs in doors. I have some pioneer 6x8s atm which are okay at best but time is my biggest issue. I'll be taking on another promotion with work and if and when it happens I will be consumed again. Part of the reason why at one point in time my feedback as a seller wasn't a+ I was working 15~16 hours a day sometimes 7 days a week.
trust me i know how you fell. when you have the money you don't have the time when you have the time you dont have the ******* money(at you should be saving it, lol)

if you need some recommendations il be glad to point you in a direction for you to experience. if you like the momos right off hard you would LOVE the cdt es mids and tweeters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...