6.5 component around $150

I think these are great for the price. I've got them in two of my cars and I'm quite happy for what I paid. They sound as good as components I've paid over twice as much for.

Amazon.com: P660C 6 1/2"" (160mm) 2-way component system: Cell Phones & Accessories

I haven't heard the JL's but I had the Polks and imo these are much better than those. Cleaner and much louder if you like it loud. They also come out about 2.6 to 2.8 Ohms so you don't need a big amp to get em loud.

What he said ^^^. Ran P660C's in my old car and they were amazing for the price. Crazy loud and clear. And as he said, they are a lower resistance. Just keep that in mind if you plan on bridging an amp to power them

I have the JL C2 coaxials and an older pair of the C2 components and really like the sound for the cost...speakers are so hard to recommend due to our hearing differences, music preferences and tonal differences in speakers...

If you can, listen to them at local shops to help make your decision...won't be the same as in a vehicle but you can hear the differences.

Yea thats what i read too. My polk tweeters sound ok but are too harsh even at -3db. Doesnt help one woofer doesnt work anymore after only like 12 hours of play time.

The jbl p660c is the best bang for the buck. It far out performs its price. If you get the upgrade bug after the jbl try pairing it up with the vifa xt25 ring radiator tweeters. It's an excellent combo.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.