usa amps merlin 3k

fredgetto544@gm

ga
board only heat sink was accidentally dicarded 98% rebuilt replaced all fets I C ,s other components .. will trade for another amp im new to the forum if i am in the wrong forum mods accept my apology.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

You need to complete the template. Pictures are required and one has to have your username and the date written somewhere. A piece of paper next to the board is fine. You might also want to describe how you plan to ship it.

sorry guys since out of hospital been slow coming back between passwrds and others doin better . but attached is pics of botton and topside of amp IC is not installed being i remember (due to shorted fet) knocking out one . new 1 is in blister pack ready for install. amp isnt finished. i remember now it powering up green run light ,relay active but no comtinuing work was done. when i received amp some MOSFET balance resisters were burnt replaced them all power fets ic and some other parts just cant remember so. we will consider it unfinished . so email me if interested

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.