just bought a house

Congratulations for the house... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Regards,

DJ

Thanks, budget is around a grand for surround speakers, i have a nice sub that will do for now, eventually ill get a better one. What i have now over powers my samsung surround. Been looking at shelf speakers that i could build frames for and put em in the wall. I always wanted more spl in my car but want the best sq possible.

This will be a long process tho. Lots of studying before I buy. Don't want to cut my walls up then decide in a month I want something different and have to cut more walls up lol

Think when I was in my 20's, I wasn't anywhere near about TG thinking of buying a home.
You can thank Obama for giving American's means to be able to buy housing and afford better things that weren't obtainable years ago ..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

You can thank Obama for giving American's means to be able to buy housing and afford better things that weren't obtainable years ago ..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I aint thanking obama for sh1t. I work hard for everything i have and never have had government assistance.

I aint thanking obama for sh1t. I work hard for everything i have and never have had government assistance.
There would be less jobs if Obama hadn't helped America prosper ...He has helped the Americans in lowering fuel prices from $4 a gallon to below half that in most parts of the country...but still people complain..We should give thanks for what all Obama has done to help our country instead of complain about things that didn't go as planned no one is perfect not even our President....but Obama has the American people in his best interest ....

Thanks, budget is around a grand for surround speakers, i have a nice sub that will do for now, eventually ill get a better one. What i have now over powers my samsung surround. Been looking at shelf speakers that i could build frames for and put em in the wall. I always wanted more spl in my car but want the best sq possible.

I'd start off with a nice 7.1 receiver to control and power everything and do a 7.1 surround sound setup. This automatically guarantees best sound quality from your speakers as most are built with 24 bit or 31 bit dacs and nice class A/B amplifier topology that are MUCH MUCH higher quality than any car audio gear. The receiver should have auto time alignment and EQ AND crossover which is a ton more accurate than car audio's auto EQ/TA. So your sound setup will be a breeze. most come with 7 channels of 100-150 watts rms at 8 ohms. They are 4 ohm stable as well.

Center speaker

Dayton Audio CCS-33B 3-3/4" 3-Way Center Channel Speaker Black

Use these for front, Surround side and back surround speakers so three pairs

Dayton Audio B652-AIR 6-1/2" 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker with AMT Tweeter Pair

These can definitely get loud while sounding very amazing with the vocals and highs.

That should keep you within budget. Might have some money left over for a bash 300/500 watt plate amp for your subwoofer.

However you should never skimp out on the receiver, get the best your budget can afford you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.