Exodus Anarchy 6.5 Mid 4ohm

k5james
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Yuma, AZ
Item(s) for Sale:

Exodus Anarchy Mid 6.5 - These things are monsters. I wanted to use them badly but I just couldn't get them to fit due to their size. If you can make these fit these things will give you all of the midbass you need.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 These are basically BNIB. I took one out for mock up purposes. They've never been powered.

Price:

$115 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Here's my feedback link...

k5james

I have none yet but I purchased some JBL amps from dragnix on here about a month ago.

Item Pictures:

amid.jpg

amid2.jpg

amid3.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I'm in California for business. Are you willing to meet up? Shoot me a PM and we can set something up for Saturday. I'm in San Diego right now.

I'm in California for business. Are you willing to meet up? Shoot me a PM and we can set something up for Saturday. I'm in San Diego right now.
I'm doing a 5k today so it would be kind of rough finding a time to meet up. When are you leaving?

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

Alright awesome as mid Bass pretty good mid-range too **** fibe driver if you ask me
Yeah I wanted them to fit in my VW so badly.

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Is there only one of them or a pair?
The pair.

Looks like 2 boxes are there. Dang I've got plenty of room for them in my doors. I just wonder how high they will play.
I was going to try to cross them at 2400 and that's probably about their absolute limit.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Where do you purchase these from?
Diysound

When did you get these from DIYSound? I was looking earlier today at getting a set but wasn't sure if they actually have them in stock. They don't update that site too often.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.