Looking for a amp, subs, wire, etc.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Oaman5

Hey guys I'm looking for a few things a audiopipe apcl 3000 watt amp, 4 2 ohm soundqubed hds312s if anybody has any that are in good condition, 12 gauge ofc speaker wire, pac lc1 rca remote knob, a small agm battery just to add more connections to another amp, bigger batteries for a decent price, a 200 to 270 amp alternator for a 2001 ford f150 5.4 v8, some nice decent 6.5 coaxial speakers for a cheap price not looking for much specifically looking for soundqubed pro speakers or something of that nature not wanting to hook up a 4 channel amp just using radio that puts out 45w each channel. If I'm not online you can reach me at 910-627-1733 with anything you have. Just wanted to see if anyone had anything before I went out and bought all this **** new lol.

Hey guys I'm looking for a few things a audiopipe apcl 3000 watt amp, 4 2 ohm soundqubed hds312s if anybody has any that are in good condition, 12 gauge ofc speaker wire, pac lc1 rca remote knob, a small agm battery just to add more connections to another amp, bigger batteries for a decent price, a 200 to 270 amp alternator for a 2001 ford f150 5.4 v8, some nice decent 6.5 coaxial speakers for a cheap price not looking for much specifically looking for soundqubed pro speakers or something of that nature not wanting to hook up a 4 channel amp just using radio that puts out 45w each channel. If I'm not online you can reach me at 910-627-1733 with anything you have. Just wanted to see if anyone had anything before I went out and bought all this **** new lol.
We are having a sale on mechman alternators right now and that would be a very cost effective option for the alternator. I can also get you some audio legion coax fairly cheap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.