Give me the **** truth about RCA's

EpicMango
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Colorado
I've spent all day looking at RCA cables and I'm hearing everything mixed around about them. Some say their mono price RCA's are better than their Stinger series, some say KnuKonceptz Krystal is okay, while others say there is a big difference between that and their eKs line and some are saying the eKs line is just something to behold..what is true?

I'm really not getting a definitive answer here. It would be nice if there was some real world tests to all these claims not only for just me but for the future people that will have this same **** question.

What the hell makes an RCA sound better than other ones? Does it really matter? Is it audible? Or are we more concerned with shielding rather than SQ?

I have Knu and couldn't be happier.

Any good brand will be fine. Even if you spent a few 1000 on some, there's no audioable difference.

Your getting the runaround because people don't know any better or they think 1 brand tops them all.

No one has ever heard the difference in cables in a blind test. Get something of decent quality and focus on things that can make a difference.

I've spent all day looking at RCA cables and I'm hearing everything mixed around about them. Some say their mono price RCA's are better than their Stinger series, some say KnuKonceptz Krystal is okay, while others say there is a big difference between that and their eKs line and some are saying the eKs line is just something to behold..what is true?
I'm really not getting a definitive answer here. It would be nice if there was some real world tests to all these claims not only for just me but for the future people that will have this same **** question.

What the hell makes an RCA sound better than other ones? Does it really matter? Is it audible? Or are we more concerned with shielding rather than SQ?
You don't have to spend a ton of money on rcas. That being said, you don't want the cheapest pair out there. As long as they have pretty good shielding you'll be fine. You'll never hear the difference between monoprice and stinger or any other expensive brand. You are however paying for quality and longevity so always factor that in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.