Agm battery

Participant count
  • Participant list
[quote name='dailyrider123']Juicebox batts. Is on par check them out or ask @massivespl about them[/QUOTE]

Alright cool I'll wait for him to get in here

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Haha just noticed that too. I'm probably gonna stick with xs. I'm gonna have another in the back and run 4k so I wanna match.

East Penn makes a lot of stuff and "rebadges" it. At out battery shop, we exclusively deal with Deka/East Penn. For the price, I don't think they can be beaten for car audio.

You could get two for the price of one XS. Don't know how the price compares to equivalent lithium though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

12V is well within the range of acceptable voltage for most mobile electronics. How much power you're leaving on the table not feeding your amps...
Update: I drove home from work tonight and let me say it's so nice driving at night and not having to worry about my lights dimming and it so much...
Maybe I'll run up to battery shop on vacation in a couple weeks and see what they can do...they do a lot of fabrication for trucks and farm...
Thanks for your response guys! I'm not so much involved to justify an LTO,car is a daily driven and batteries will be installed when needed.Maybe...

About this thread

Falcons

5,000+ posts
that **** i dont like
Falcons
Albion, New York, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date