Too much bass can barely hear words

With 2x12 in the trunk you need to invest a good amount of money/power into your front speakers (what are you current front speakers and how many watts are you giving each speaker ?)

Now that you say that, I will have to get better speakers in the front because I haven't replaced them and only one of them works, I'll try that
Yeah that's not going to work (stock speaker running off of like 15 watts of power isn't going to work with two 12s on a monoblock blaring in the back).
I'm running a 400 dollars pair of speakers in the front with 220 watts going to each one and on some bass heavy songs it's still hard to hear the lyrics over the bass (getting a loud and well tuned front stage is a hard but rewarding task)

Cdt are pretty nice that's what I got (sitting in closet for over a year never put in lol) but have gotten a chance to hear my buddy's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.