Which would be louder

Participant count
  • Participant list

dev199505

CarAudio.com Elite
US
Which would be louder? 2 sundown E10 V2s or a single soundqubed HDC315 both would be on a kicker ZX1000.1 sundowns would be wired to 2 ohms which amp is certified at 1322w and soundqubed would be wired to 1ohm amp isn't rated at

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Why not buy a D1 HDC3 and wire it to 2 ohms? That sub can take a lot more and you could eventually save up, beef up electrical and buy an SQ 2200 later on or something like that and run it @.5 ohms which would be enough for an hdc3 for daily.

Why not just grab another HDS2 15? Or would the wiring bring you down to 1ohm as well?
I think my current one needs to be reconed I have a d2 version so i can get 2 D2 and run them series parallel (or would it be the other way?) But that would require a lot bigger box lol. For now i either wanna keep my box or go smaller

Why not buy a D1 HDC3 and wire it to 2 ohms? That sub can take a lot more and you could eventually save up, beef up electrical and buy an SQ 2200 later on or something like that and run it @.5 ohms which would be enough for an hdc3 for daily.
Didn't think about that but I feel 1300watts wouldn't be enough to keep me happy with that sub if my infinity can handle 1ohm with ****** electrical I'm sure the kicker can since I'm swapping in a 130a alt soon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.