Sell me a quality USB/MP3 deck

Participant count
  • Participant list

jco1385
5,000+ posts

expert jcologist
Mobile, AL
I'm looking for a good quality USB capable single DIN head unit. Needs to have front/rear/sub preouts. I don't need audiophile shit, just not Walmart. I actually need 2, so show me what you got. Pics/price to 36613.

I'd also consider a USB capable single DIN flip-out.

I like that Kenwood. Does it have everything it came with new? Reason for selling?

Does anyone even make a flip-out with USB/aux? Most everything is double din now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

No one has any good decks for sale?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Bump. Needs to be fully functional. MP3, USB, and F/R/S rca outputs required. Doesn't need to be active or anything special.

Alpine 9885 here. Awesome shape and comes with everything but the manual. No USB input though... PM me with phone number for pics if interested.

Is buying a new head unit out of the question? Because i would recommend the kenwood bt365u Kenwood KDC-BT365U CD receiver at Crutchfield.com
I have the model before this the 362 and its awesome. The 365 has a 13 band eq and 2.5v pre amps with usb, bluetooth, aux and cd for a decent price.
New is not out of the question, I just figured I could settle for an older used unit and get more for my money. That does look like a nice headunit.

Alpine 9885 here. Awesome shape and comes with everything but the manual. No USB input though... PM me with phone number for pics if interested.
USB is pretty important to this upgrade. I want more compatibility than the JVC in my sig offers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.