Budget amps?

Participant count
  • Participant list

DirtyDuzit

AZ
Hi so I used to run a ppi bk 1800 on 2x soundqubed hds215, to me that was a great budget system but they no longer make that amp anymore. I learned about these affordable items on this website, unfortunately the car I had them in broke down and I traded the system for a trailer looking to get something similar probably the same subs but I'm having a hard time finding a deal as good as the ppibk1800 I had before, any suggestions?

Planet audio bb4000.1 is good for a solid 2k and sell around $200

Or you could look for a used hifonics 2400.1 or aq/sq2200.1 for $200-$250

Hi so I used to run a ppi bk 1800 on 2x soundqubed hds215, to me that was a great budget system but they no longer make that amp anymore. I learned about these affordable items on this website, unfortunately the car I had them in broke down and I traded the system for a trailer looking to get something similar probably the same subs but I'm having a hard time finding a deal as good as the ppibk1800 I had before, any suggestions?
add an extra 100 dollars and you can get an fsd 2600 for 300 dollars new with warranty. Does more than rated certified dyno.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.