wew lad

Official Trump Thread - Winners only

After Trump's continuous winning streak, and inability to be stumped, I believe it's time for the inevitable to happen.. the thread that will revive a dead forum.. losers will become winners...Trump will be the president of our glorious country.

trump-main.jpg?w=399

oh lawdy

Trump knocked the **** out of everyone on super tuesday

Donald Trump sweeps Super Tuesday: GOP at a crossroads - CNNPolitics.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/05/upshot/if-super-tuesday-voting-pattern-continues-donald-trump-will-reach-delegate-target.html?_r=0

7drHiqrh.jpg

[video=youtube;IiG-598DriE]

wew lad get on the trump train and let's be american again

R-5M3NMB_400x400.jpg

1448560461625.png

gg cruz, rubio, and carson, it's over

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

Not gonna happen. Just figured I'd give you a heads up.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

Not gonna happen. Just figured I'd give you a heads up.

this

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3

StreetBeat 2................... 145.6

Stock 1801-up.................153.8

SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2

Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

Hopefully it does.

06 altima sedan

Alpine 9887

Sax 125.4 selenium 6.5s SEAS Prestige 27TAFNC/G

Dd m4 2 15" fi n2

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909

sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow, crxbmpn, xr650jkallen, thewes

You're drunk. Trump looked like a complete fool last night. Especially on foreign policy. A vote for Trump is a vote for Clinton.

An oh look, took Donald less than 24 hours to flip flop this time.http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pio/pe/images/portal/cit_3442/50622995DEH-P6600_big.jpg

Check out what I'm up to here:

https://www.facebook.com/bayousound.net/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Brick and mortar store coming eventually. Website not ready so down until further notice.

Trump scares me in terms of no other country in the world wanting to be our ally during that 4 to 8 year span. Marco Rubio seems pretty good for the republican party. I'm not fond of anybody running on the democratic side. Hillary should be indited and Bernie wants to give everything away. Coming from a lower middle class family and working my way to where I am without much government assistance (not any less that is available to most of the population who have their future in mind in high school and work towards good grades for free money). I don't think colleges should be a right or whatever, they are a privilege to those who want to put in the work for a better future. A guy in my office has a great "meme" on his wall that really puts it in perspective. I will post it below.

the-50-dollar-lesson.jpg

NOTE: his reads liberal democrats, not Obamo democrats lol.

I'd like to add that I don't consider myself republican or democratic. I'll simply vote for the least evil politician IMO. And to be fare, Bernie probably sounds like the best most genuine person, I just don't see how he could possibly accomplish what he wants to do with out attacking someone's wallet and continuing to increase our debt ceiling. I am in the mid or upper middle class so I am not effected by the upper class paying more, I just don't think it is fare to tell someone they have to pay out 40% of their check while this guy only has to pay 15%. I think it should be fare across the bored (for the most part). So I guess I'm conservative in that right.

Sorry for the political rant.

2014 Kia Optima

Pioneer AVH-X3600BHS / JBL MS8 / 2 Alpine Type-R 10"s / Alpine Type-R 6.5" / FSD Audio 2600D

trump wins. the reptillian overloard outsmarted his human colleagues! long hail the reptillians! LOL

i told wife guy on here pm'ed me wanting to buy my amp she said tell him it not fs (cause she knows i'll spend more $ on new one) and told her i wanted d2 sub for bday next week she said tell ya'll i'm to old to go down to 1ohm lol..

2016 candidates are all f'd up in my opinion, makes me not even wanna vote smh, dont know who would be the correct candidate

Headunit: Pioneer 3500

Amp: DC 12k

Subs: 4 DC level 5 mis

Alts: 2 Stinger 320a

Wire: CCA sky high 1/0

Batts: 5 G31s

Box: 6th order parallel

:ladysman:

the-50-dollar-lesson.jpg

That's fuckin' awesome!

My Silverado is under construction AGAIN http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/621466-alexs-silverado.html

Love is when she licks your butthole and try's to kiss you and u smack her but she doesn't get mad because she know that nasty and she in the wrong
Fuck me running. Even I wouldnt eat stripper snatch.
I would rather beat you to death with a garden rake then talk politics with you due to your overwhelming ignorance.
A three legged hooker walks into a bar. Yadda Yadda Yadda, I ended up sucking a dick.
When that hooker turns out to have a cock. That's bigger than yours.
If I had $2,000, I wouldn't be running kicker comps.

My boy Gary's got this!

Shanny to the Redskins, It's a perfect fit!

mike-shanahan-skins.jpg

Gary?

My Silverado is under construction AGAIN http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/621466-alexs-silverado.html

Love is when she licks your butthole and try's to kiss you and u smack her but she doesn't get mad because she know that nasty and she in the wrong
Fuck me running. Even I wouldnt eat stripper snatch.
I would rather beat you to death with a garden rake then talk politics with you due to your overwhelming ignorance.
A three legged hooker walks into a bar. Yadda Yadda Yadda, I ended up sucking a dick.
When that hooker turns out to have a cock. That's bigger than yours.
If I had $2,000, I wouldn't be running kicker comps.

the trump train is in the station.. better get on now..

i told wife guy on here pm'ed me wanting to buy my amp she said tell him it not fs (cause she knows i'll spend more $ on new one) and told her i wanted d2 sub for bday next week she said tell ya'll i'm to old to go down to 1ohm lol..

Hail Trump!

He'll fix it all. I wonder what Vegas odds would be for most of the crazy things he says.

1. Illegal orders to the military to kill family's of terrorist (40 to 1 maybe)

2. Building a big wall that mexico will pay for (illegal ground border crossing only account for 25% of Illegal Aliens) (80 to 1)

3. Deporting all illegal aliens in his trem. (200 to 1) (Mathematically impossible to do in less than 12 years)

4. Special Taxes just for selected business that he feels should be penalized for moving oversees. (500 to 1)

5. Stop ALL Muslims from entering our country (1000 to 1) ( I really want to see the machine that will detect someone religious beliefs. I'm sure some pastors will be stopped at the airport. "sorry sir the machine say you are definitely not a Christian, if you come clean we might be able to let you though as a agnostic." LOL)

... ... ...

I love his latest, having his Fans pledge allegiance to him. Zeg-Hial Donald Trump: Can I have a pledge? Raise your hand - Al Jazeera English

Islamist are sitting back laughing at us, knowing that if Trump gets in office that the USA may implode on itself and they don't have to do nothing

2001 Odyssey - 80PRS -MS8 - NVX JAD amps - Satori 6.5", Satori tweeters, Pioneer TS-W1200Pro

2008 Odyssey - 4100NEX - Helix P-SIX - ND16FA-6 - GB25 - Titan 8, JAD 1000.1 - TS-W1200Pro Still in progress

Funny thing is he is really not even that good of a Con Man, but people still follow just the same.

At least Hillary's con is subtle. Trumps Con is crazy over the top stuff that no one in there right mind would buy, yet 40% of Republican's are in, hook line and sinker.

It's a sad day in America that so many are falling for his crap

2001 Odyssey - 80PRS -MS8 - NVX JAD amps - Satori 6.5", Satori tweeters, Pioneer TS-W1200Pro

2008 Odyssey - 4100NEX - Helix P-SIX - ND16FA-6 - GB25 - Titan 8, JAD 1000.1 - TS-W1200Pro Still in progress

Hail Trump!

He'll fix it all. I wonder what Vegas odds would be for most of the crazy things he says.

1. Illegal orders to the military to kill family's of terrorist (40 to 1 maybe)

2. Building a big wall that mexico will pay for (illegal ground border crossing only account for 25% of Illegal Aliens) (80 to 1)

3. Deporting all illegal aliens in his trem. (200 to 1) (Mathematically impossible to do in less than 12 years)

4. Special Taxes just for selected business that he feels should be penalized for moving oversees. (500 to 1)

5. Stop ALL Muslims from entering our country (1000 to 1) ( I really want to see the machine that will detect someone religious beliefs. I'm sure some pastors will be stopped at the airport. "sorry sir the machine say you are definitely not a Christian, if you come clean we might be able to let you though as a agnostic." LOL)

... ... ...

I love his latest, having his Fans pledge allegiance to him. Zeg-Hial Donald Trump: Can I have a pledge? Raise your hand - Al Jazeera English

Islamist are sitting back laughing at us, knowing that if Trump gets in office that the USA may implode on itself and they don't have to do nothing

i dont see a lot of evidence here...

Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

i dont see a lot of evidence here...

???

Pick one and we can go over it.

Over 70% of his statements are pure BS http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/

This is entertaining

Edited by Roland

Funny thing is he is really not even that good of a Con Man, but people still follow just the same.

At least Hillary's con is subtle. Trumps Con is crazy over the top stuff that no one in there right mind would buy, yet 40% of Republican's are in, hook line and sinker.

It's a sad day in America that so many are falling for his crap

A lot of stupid people out th we e who are willing to believe anything. Blows my mind.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

we noticed a very striking trend: a big chunk of people who contacted us were Bernie Sanders fans who said that if he failed to win the Democratic nomination they intended to switch their vote not to Hillary Clinton, but to Donald Trump.

2dd.jpg

wew lad

'Not even my wife knows': secret Donald Trump voters speak out | US news | The Guardian

that's what I'm talking about

tumblr_inline_nvodbrQJOr1rioq0x_500.gif

64877666.jpg

Reality check. Just so you know, Trump needs 50% plus 1 of the delegates to be the nominee. So what Sanders voter do for trump isn't going to matter unless he gets 1,237 delegates (Which is looking more unlikely just as time goes on).

Delegates are just People (supporters of a particular candidate & the like) that vote at the convention. The likelihood of Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich's delegates voting for Trump is EXTREMELY UNLIKELY! Just so you know it doesn't look good for him. Unless Trump gets the winner take all states like Florida & Ohio he doesn't really have much of a chance.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now