99 Mitz Galant: Running Power wire

Participant count
  • Participant list

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
Ok so i have been searching and cant find a good spot to run wire or a spot drill so i can run wire.

I'm wanting to run 4 runs of 1/0 front to back. i know its a bit overkill for the power im running but i have the wire available and current efficiency is always nice.

Have any of you done builds in the 8th gen Galants?

gonna have to go under the vehicle at that point
why not two runs of 4/0 welding cable
i already had the 90+ ft of 1/0 from before. I got it for cheap and dont feel like selling and spending more on 4/0. Theres really no point in switching.

i already had the 90+ ft of 1/0 from before. I got it for cheap and dont feel like selling and spending more on 4/0. Theres really no point in switching.
well that changes things, you'll have to do a grommet through the vehicle, how you do it is up to you. one big grommet and stuff them through it, or 4 individual grommets. id seal them up extra well with some sealant caulk or whatever its called

well that changes things, you'll have to do a grommet through the vehicle, how you do it is up to you. one big grommet and stuff them through it, or 4 individual grommets. id seal them up extra well with some sealant caulk or whatever its called
i understand the grommet part. just dont know a good place to drill

No big deal I got a sawzaw u can borrow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Lol bam margera did that to his ferrari. *******.

Id run them next to your brake/fuel lines. Then atleast youd know that your car was designed to protect those areas

Lol bam margera did that to his ferrari. *******.
Id run them next to your brake/fuel lines. Then atleast youd know that your car was designed to protect those areas
thats actually kind of true

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.