03 Ram 1500 SLT Quad Cab speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

supraman1379
10+ year member

Lifted 03 HEMI
Ocala, Fl
Wow it's been so long since I have been on this forum. Lol. But anyways.

I have an 03 Ram 1500 4 door and I want to replace the door speakers. I have done a search about speakers in this truck and didn't turn up much. The front speakers are 6x9s and the rear are 5 1/4s.

I have a JL Audio e4300 4 channel amp to push the speakers. So my question is, what would be a good sounding set of speakers for my truck? I don't want to spend over $400.00 for all of the speakers. But I will if I have to.

I'm a big fan of JL, Kicker, Infinity, and Alpine speakers. But is there any particular one that anyone here can recommend?

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.