Alpine IVA-W200 Old School (Compatible with PXA-H700/701)

Participant count
  • Participant list

the727kid
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
St. Pete, FL
Item(s) for Sale:

I am selling an Alpine IVA-W200

Item(s) Description/Condition:

For the age unit this unit I would say very good. There is a 1/4" scratch on the screen and a few scratches on the surround bezel. These are not noticed when installed and powered on. I have tested all Speaker outputs and everything works. I have the main Power harness, I do not have any other harnesses, cage, remote, or manuals.

Price:

Based on completed eBay auctions they go for about $150. So I will start my asking price there. I want this gone, so make me an offer!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26554519View attachment 26554520

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.