Side --->Top Terminal Adapter

Participant count
  • Participants list

matt_bennett05
10+ year member

mattchoo!
Ok, I've got 10 of the Dekas that Mike Lane was selling on here a while back and I've got a slight dilemma that I'd like to get some help on. I've been eyeing the XS Power 555 adater but I don't know if it is a top to side or side to top or either/or adapter. Basically I want a side to top adapter I can tie on to aftermarket materials via top and keep factory stuff to the side. I literally had my hands on an L shaped bracket made just for this but the guy only had one and that was of no use to me because I need two.

Maybe someone can chime in?

Ok, I've got 10 of the Dekas that Mike Lane was selling on here a while back and I've got a slight dilemma that I'd like to get some help on. I've been eyeing the XS Power 555 adater but I don't know if it is a top to side or side to top or either/or adapter. Basically I want a side to top adapter I can tie on to aftermarket materials via top and keep factory stuff to the side. I literally had my hands on an L shaped bracket made just for this but the guy only had one and that was of no use to me because I need two.
Maybe someone can chime in?
those are for both.

but it mounts on the side. but gives top and side cable mounts.

the top side hole is for mounting.

the bottom hole is for cars with side mount battery cables.

and it gives a top mount.

not sure if it will fit your needs.

Saw those but discontinued model. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
i should have realized that because i just ordered a set from my distributor and they sent me kinetik ones instead. model is: HCSPA

i should have realized that because i just ordered a set from my distributor and they sent me kinetik ones instead. model is: HCSPA
Don't think these would work in my application because the side term is made to be the side instead of allowing you to still use the side with added benefit of having top terminal connectinos too...

those are for both.
but it mounts on the side. but gives top and side cable mounts.

the top side hole is for mounting.

the bottom hole is for cars with side mount battery cables.

and it gives a top mount.

not sure if it will fit your needs.
Looks like my only option unless I add short runs to tie into at top... which would look rigged AF...

Also, I read it may/may not fit a more standard height AGM batt but only XS batts. Will that be an issue?

Don't think these would work in my application because the side term is made to be the side instead of allowing you to still use the side with added benefit of having top terminal connectinos too...

they work just like the shuriken ones. you'd have side and top posts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.