2k amp or a bit above.

n8te81
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ill be getting my hdc312 in tomm and I need a amp that's either 2k or a bit higher. I have a nine.1 right now but I'm gonna want more power on it later on after it gets broken in. I would like to find something under 400 if I could or even lower.

I like my nine.1 I've had it for years now with no issues but I don't think it's gonna be nearly enough for this hdc312 so that's why I was looking.

From the dyno vids, the new soundqubed 2200.2 does 2342 watts now but is less stable than the older version. i'd still go with the FSD 2600.1 over the soundqubed anyday 2700 watts clean right there for 332 shipped OP.

Pretty sure I would have to upgrade my electrical either way I go Lol. I'm on stock everything and I don't even have the big 3 done yet but that's coming really soon. So the fsd would be just as good as the SQ amps?

Pretty sure I would have to upgrade my electrical either way I go Lol. I'm on stock everything and I don't even have the big 3 done yet but that's coming really soon. So the fsd would be just as good as the SQ amps?
Electrical upgrades yes...that will help for sure. I've got a B2 Audio Mono that has clamped over 2k at 1 ohm. I've been asking $350 shipped. If you are looking for closer to 2500 watts at 1 ohm then look into the FSD amps. That's a lot of wattage for a single 12 HDC312. Definitely get your electrical right though to maintain stable voltage for the amp. If you want pictures of the B2 amp and are interested text me at 701-520-1387. Good Luck man

if you look at my signature, that's what is in my car right now with big 3 and two AGM batteries. I don't see voltage drop below 13.5 at idle. My amp does over 2k at 14.4v. I'd suggest 1/0 Big 3 and at least small second battery. My BT-35 I scored used for $55. The alternator I snagged was the expensive part and that's a 320 amp. Just make sure you have a voltmeter to watch your drops.

And if you want that B2...Let me know. Solid amp. They are $499 direct from B2 Audio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.