10/10 - function

9/10 - cosmetically

Price:

175 shipped for the pair

90 shipped if i separate them

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping on me

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

What @oxsign said... still have the original boxes for the subs. Bought them new and used them for about 3 weeks before pulling them out to finish up my setup and before i could i traded in the truck for a newer vehicle. My space is limited so these must go and something smaller must be worked in.

This weekend only 160 shipped in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...