Hifonics Amps

You'll get ~80% of rated on the better models, but they are known to burn up, primarily due to poorly designed heatsinks

Well hifonics amps hate voltage drop... If you are on a budget, look for bstock, refurb, used etc of a higher quality amp. Hit up SoundDrive on here for the fsd closeouts

What is Bstock?
Bstock is product that is usually something that has maybe blemish issues, or doesn't pass final inspections, but still functions as intended by the manufacturer. Most of the time they are cosmetic, sort of like a scratch an dent sale.

I've ran a Brutus before, and it did what I needed it to. I guess in a pinch I'd still use one, but I wouldn't wire below 1ohm unless my electrical was overly beefy. My bxi1608 pushed a Treo SSi to its limits at 1ohm. It was definately making some sort of power.

Lmao brz and brx lines do every bit of rated theres nothing wrong with running hifonics theyre just power hungry amps , where the hell do you guys come up with some of this **** lol

Lmao brz and brx lines do every bit of rated theres nothing wrong with running hifonics theyre just power hungry amps , where the hell do you guys come up with some of this **** lol
No they don't. Where do you come up with they do? Your word means as much as anyone else's.

this. I'd take a hifonics over many of the internet boner brands that are hyped on the forums today.

Hifonics is crap. Had a brz 1700 and worked for about a year with extra battery at 1ohm. Never beat on, just stopped working.. Threw in a Memphis 1000d and way louder and still working to this day... Hifonics are made with lower end parts. fSD amps for the price are way better then hifonics.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

this. I'd take a hifonics over many of the internet boner brands that are hyped on the forums today.

What are these Boner brands that's are worse then hifonics?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.