• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

wew lad
5,000+ posts

wew lad inc
VA
1. Product:

Oldschool compression horns that were paired with USD waveguides, these things are massive, loud, and efficient. 4 Watts and I had to back up. I was told these came out of a movie theatre? later used in SQ competitions in the 90s. One of them is listed as an experimental driver, who knows these could be some of the first ever made.

2. Specs:

manual(PDF): http://www.electrovoice.com/downloadfile.php?i=970908

3. Description/Condition:

The bottom of the driver shows its age, missing some paint here and there, but fully functional.

4. Price: :

$240 + shipping keep in mind they're 20-30lbs each and I want to ship them safely

5. Pictures:

UyxCWfE.jpg

AxcD92Q.jpg

7IDpkrq.jpg

YPAWEev.jpg

i have one of these hooked up to my bench on an oldschool xtant 403a and it makes me want to leave the room its so loud; and get this, i cant even measure .1 ACV out of it with my meter - talk about sensitivity lol

louder than almost all the highs in my truck, just one horn

In the 80's and 90's they were being used by the very best in competition Wayne Harris

They sure were, I bought these from someone who competed in the 90s and worked with Robert Zeff for about a year. They used the zapco px's, and these horns with the waveguides, among other things and won multiple sq competitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...