WTB TC Sounds/Audio Pulse/Sound Splinter PARTS

Participant count
  • Participants list

Thewes
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Florida
I am need of LOTS of TC sounds/oem'd brand parts. Of ALL sizes. I need original tall roll rubber surrounds, I need coil collars, I need original coils, I need spider spaces, spiders, and lastly metal cones. Please shoot me a pm and I will give you my cell and we can go from there. Appreciate your help. Also, I know TI baskets are pretty well available now but if anyone has a fairer price then market average I will purchase a hefty amount.

Those surrounds don't come separate from the full dish cones.

Andre in The Bronx has some OEM cones for sure. Patrick (Robot Underground) bought a lot of parts when they first went bankrupt and may have some coils and spiders still.

Frankly I suspect the world supply of those parts is all but dried up and if you needed a large quantity of those cones you'd do best to figure out what factory in China makes them and just order a pile of them. It's highly probable that if there were some available at a fair price they would sell.

If you could get only one sample of whatever coil you need, you could get some wound to spec by Precision Econowind.

Mid life crisis and my deep love for tc sounds is taking control. Lots of ideas for subs I wanna try. I've been in touch with Patrick he has me covered it looks like.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.