DD M4B Slightly used.Mint Condition

Username with pics of actual amp not box with username. the amp is on a green surface the box with username brown... Smells fishy.

Somebody ban this fuck then

Also, why would you have a Sundown SCV4000 for sale and then a DD M4b.

I have this amp and my dd subs posted on ebay and 10 other places.no luck anywhere..no thanks on trades just need cash towards my new subs
Yet no mention of the M4b in that thread. Thought you were gonna wall off 4 DD subs. If I am wrong I apologize, but this is fishy as hell

Whoever bought this risky buy... Anyone else looking for one my buddy has one for sale for 750!!! If you'd like I could buy it and sell it to you at his price of 1k or just tell you where to find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoever bought this risky buy... Anyone else looking for one my buddy has one for sale for 750!!! If you'd like I could buy it and sell it to you at his price of 1k or just tell you where to find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I could be interested in one next week for $750.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.