need a pair of 6.5 coaxils that i can run off a ppi .900.5

Participant count
  • Participant list

brandonkain82
10+ year member

your mom goes to college
Item(s) for Sale:

Looking for a set of 6.5 coaxils....running off a ppi 900.5....its for a work truck so im not looking to spend more then 100.00

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale: Looking for a set of 6.5 coaxils....running off a ppi 900.5....its for a work truck so im not looking to spend more then 100.00

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
We have CDT COX 622 we can get you for cheap. Ill text ya.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.