Boston Acoustic SPG555 in g-tuned Boston Acoustic box

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Slightly used

Price:

$500

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Looking for local pick up since shipping would be very expensive

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

If it cost you $850 new then you are dumb and got ripped off.
I am not dumb, that's how much the shop sold them for, that's how much every shop sold them for. I make more money in 1 year than you make in 5 so I apologize that you cannot afford it. Have a nice day

I am not dumb, that's how much the shop sold them for, that's how much every shop sold them for. I make more money in 1 year than you make in 5 so I apologize that you cannot afford it. Have a nice day
haha. Seriously you make more money than me. Regardless, that has no bearing on the situation. I was just stating that you are stupid for overpaying for something. Do you willingly overpay for gas? eh, it is $1.75 today, but I make what I think is a lot of money and my internet wiener is huge, so I'll pay $2.50 per gallon just because I'm a *******.....

But, hey, congrats on verifying what I said about you being dumb there guy

they charged you double of its actual cost new. You got ripped a new one bud.

And that's why they charged your dumb *** double. I used to love people that came in to the store bragging about how much money they made. Back then I sold Xtant....I would of made a grip off your ***

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.