Not open for further replies.

mazdakid
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
illnoise
Item(s) for Sale:

Eclipse sw9122 12" sub

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Decent condition for its age, not holes or rips.

Small ding on bottom of coil, can get a pic if needed

Removable top

Bottom of motor could use a good cleaning

Dual 3

Price:

225 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a beautiful sub. I have an eclipse deck and rear fill components they sound really really nice sq wise. This would be fun to swap with my Dayton HO 10s from time to time.

That's the one.Supposed to be 750 per coil.
You this ome then the ti series one right? And the ti is the one that can take like 4k? Anyways id assume this thing can take 2k daily no kssue. Awesome soundimg subs

Yes, this is the Eclipse TI. I personally wouldn't throw 4k on it as is. The motor is the TC sounds 3hp (3" coil).

You may also be thinking of the Eclipse Ti Pro. It used a 4" coil motor (4hp) and could handle a bit more power. GLWS. Solid price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...