Rockford punch 750x

des343
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Just picked this up today for 60 bucks seems like a steal. I'm amazing shape.but looking the specs up it requires a 60 amp fuse.

It's a 4-channel aanyone have any knowledge or expirence with this amp. Seems very underrated going by the specs I see online.

I can't seem to find any specific information? I've read it can potentially put out over 1000rms. But the only thing I've found that seems to be this amp is labeled a 750x.

That heat sink design didn't last long. They got the 'George Foreman Grill' tag slapped on them as soon as they were on the websites.

Solid amps though, like all the other Punch's. 90x4 at 4 and (strangely) 187.5 at 2. They'd generally test at ~125x4 at 4 and 200+ x4 at 2.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.