Jeffdachef
5,000+ posts

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
GP be copying soundrive.

yZkzM.jpg

iBc4q.jpg

Btl3M.jpg

Take them to court over it.

Realistically you should have owned any domain that was even close to your original one to prevent this.

You should own sounddrive.org, sounddrives.org, etc. and have them all redirect to your sounddrive.com website.

Take them to court over it.
Realistically you should have owned any domain that was even close to your original one to prevent this.

You should own sounddrive.org, sounddrives.org, etc. and have them all redirect to your sounddrive.com website.
That's pretty impractical. Why doesn't Goob own caraudios.com, caraudio.audio, or any other possible combination? I see your point, and it's helpful for popular names, but SounDrive isn't exactly common. This was intentional.

That's pretty impractical. Why doesn't Goob own caraudios.com, caraudio.audio, or any other possible combination? I see your point, and it's helpful for popular names, but SounDrive isn't exactly common. This was intentional.
Its not impractical at all. You buy the domain names from where ever you bought your original at and they renew at the same time as your original. 1 payment. For $10 a domain name you can prevent nonsense like this. I bet he lost more than $30 worth of sales from that fake site already.

It just needs to be the primary domains. .com, .org, .net

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jeffdachef

5,000+ posts
Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Jeffdachef
South Coast Metro, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied