$500 which components?

bump465

Senior VIP Member
Arizona
Hey guys im looking at getting 2 sets of components and 2 sets of 4 inch midrange. So 4 tweeters, 4 6.5's, and 4 4inch.

I plan on powering these with 2 4 channel ppi900.4 (225rms x 4).

Im trying to keep the budget around 500-600 for the speakers and the rms to be about 150+. I can move on price a little bit but im all for quality on a Realistic budget.

i am considering 2 sets of cdt 6ed ($340) and 2 sets of cdt CL midrange 4 in ($140).

also considering re xxx 6.5 components.

Anyone have any input on this?

Im trying to keep up with 2 hcca's on 4kw so im looking for Loud as long as there isnt significant noise/distortion.

Amps will be fed with a rf 360.3 if it matters.

look into incriminator audio comp sets!! GREAT sound for the price....
whoa, i looked at ia when i was amp shopping, i didnt realise they sold anything affordable. Hah. They dont have much selection though and offer no 4 inch speakers. I thought it would be best if i kept all the speakers to the same series/brand. $130 for these is pretty amazing though...

Hybrid Audio Legatia
My last post didnt post? 35 rms does not sound impressive. And 2 6.5 cost $600 on that line. Im trying to keep the cost around 600 for 2 component sets (4 tweets, 4 6.5) but only if im impressed, idealy i would like to get the 4 inch speakers for part of this cost too.

never seen these before though so thx for your input, crazy crossovers

unless you go with the pro sound stuff. these things get LOUD AS HELL.. if you cant get the 8" and you dont want the BEST sounding mid grab the HD6.. tey are LOUD AS ****. they have a slightly more in your face sound as opposed to the nutrual sound ES line.

image dynamics sound great and get loud as **** too.

and also i cant forget about the hertz high enegry.. they love to be played loud and they sound pretty decent to boot..

im going to assume your around 16..next..
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but she's been voted hottest/sexiest woman alive by multiple publications, so I'm sure there are others who would disagree with your sentiments

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.