Batteries, batteries, batteries

Participant count
  • Participant list

des343
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Okay so I've never thought so much about batteries as I have the last couple days. The more I learn the more confused and less sense differences and things make. I need help.

What is the absolute best bang for the buck? I want just one under my hood. I have a 220 amp alt. I have a small space to play with and around 150 dollar budget to play with of course if I can save money that's even better!

I also need it to be from a pretty easy place to order or buy it from as my mother is buying me a new battery kinda as a early Xmas gift (because I need it and am broke) Wal-Mart sells XS and Kinetic. Was looking at the HC800? It's cheap and better than a regular battery. Sam's club has a Duracell that fits but won't let you order it.

And quite frankly Idk what is good or bad anymore.

I don't have a lot of room to play with 8Lx7Wx6.5H is what is currently in there I have roughly an inch to play with on the L and W sides and I'm sure I got a couple inches in the H side.

I need to order this ASAP as my currently battery is no good at all.

AGM SAM club has good battery just find the highest cold cranking amps, and amp hours. I had got a Die Hard from them that was awesome Duracell make good batteries too.

The duracell AGM's are good batteries at a good price. Should have them in the store, be prepared to give them an old battery or pay $20 more or so for the core charge. They're not made by duracell, they're made by east penn who is a huge battery manufacturer and makes the deka intimidator 55ah batts that a member sells on here for cheap.

I recommend getting a dual post battery for your main battery, much easier to wire.

Well I was looking into Duracell but can only find it at Sam's and I'm not a member. My mom is but she lives in Florida. She was trying to buy it and have it shipped but they don't do that. The 2 Sam's near me don't carry it in stock.

I can have her order a Kinetic HC800 has 950 cranking amps and fits. Also can have it to my house for under 100 bucks. This wouldn't be a stupid option would it? Plus given its from Wal-Mart the warranties are cheap and guaranteed

Interstate. Industrial black top for the sole reason of the 36 month free replacement. And 5 year prorate .

Now what you need to do is quit ***** footn around and get a batt that has a pair and will discharge a lil sumthin sumthin

However I do feel the same constraints of budget so if the 150 is all in the INTERSTATE hands down .. I routinly rand 3 of them dead at parties and they always came back to life.. I will add that when bought the three interstates I was replacing the 2yr Wal-Mart bats that they refused to warranty a 3rd time in 9 months

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.