Anyone use these mini amps?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I believed those are more designed for motorcycles My rep says they are ok at best. But tend to get hot
Most who buy these put them behind the headunit for full stealth.

They do get really hot and need to be mounted in an open air location or add a fan.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

How much power do they output? Right now I've got my components on a Coustic 510 DR (100w rms x2) and could use an amp that saves more space.
the Kenwood 3004 is rated for 150x2. on the ones I've put on the AMM-1, they always done right near rated or more.

Thanks for the insight guys. Is wiring one of these up the same as any other amp? (Power, ground, RCAs, speaker wire)

Yes, they wire the same. My co-worker has installed many of the Clarion amps that you're inquiring about. I've never heard him say that they get home, but they will do rated power and then some. I saw somewhere one was benched, but I do not recall the numbers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.