FS. Sundown SAX-100.4D (no trades, just cash)

Status
Not open for further replies.

garrettpf
10+ year member

has large member
Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown SAX-100.4D (yes the D version)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Purchased new in 2010 from Sundown. Replaced by Sundown in 2013 due to blown transistors and NOT due to over powering.

Ran a pair of A/D/S/ 336is fronts and A/D/S/ S8 in rear doors. (all 4 ohm)

Unit works perfectly. Cosmetically it is 9/10 and only because it is used, there are no scratches and no dings so realistically it is a 10/10.

Comes as new in box with RCG and cable, manual and sticker.

Selling since we got a new Passat TDI and do not need this any more and could use the cash since I lost my job. And I mostly listened to NPR since there is no commercials !!!

Link to Sundown site for specs and info

Price:

$400 Shipped to the CONUS or OBO and sorry but no trades

paypal will be fine or MO or personal check and ship when clears

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping to CONUS Only. If outside the CONUS, please ask for shipping rate with what type of shipping you would like.

Will provide picture of boxed item with shipping label when ships.

Item Pictures:

caraudiosig.jpg

IMG_9379.jpg

IMG_9385.jpg

IMG_9383.jpg

IMG_9384.jpg

IMG_9439.jpg

CAM01187.jpg

Feedback info:

Bunch of car stuff I sold

fi Q10 sold to coloradClark

M2A purchased from fatisbac

s'more feedback for me

HIFONICS ZUES (still have this, gave it to my nephew after fixing it)

Feedback for the Mystery box (we need to get this going again!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks macsdad. These amp really didn't get used much. I don't turn on my radio when it is too hot or too cold. Which takes 8 months of the year out of use as I live in WI //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

bump

So u r pretty much trying to get back what u paid for it for a 7 year old amp? Just a tip these go for $250-$300 don't mean to post dump but maybe u might get a few bites at a lower selling price.

So u r pretty much trying to get back what u paid for it for a 7 year old amp? Just a tip these go for $250-$300 don't mean to post dump but maybe u might get a few bites at a lower selling price.
I paid more than $400 for it as I got it right when they came out with the D version, had to wait for it actually.

The price you see is a price that Sundown put in there for insurance when they sent me a new amp under warranty.

This is a one owner amp barely used, never even close to being beaten, covers never been removed and wires in terminals only once.

and as frogcase2002 says: OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...