Two SS rubicon 2500.1, American Bass VFL4480.1 , and Elemental Design Nine.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

frasierraheen
10+ year member

Hova
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Soundstream Rub 2500.1 with slave cable 9/10 functional( because they are used) 1 is 8/10 cosmeticaly and 7/10 on the other sun change the color. Had them wired at 1.5 on 3 s2w8 each for about a year. Was hoping to get 3 more to run 20 8's but headed a different route. 340 plus exact shipping. No trades

American bass VFL 4480.1 purchased this summer brand new. Used for less than 30 mins, did not like the way it sound, it's doesnt hit lows like my kx1200. Took it out and boxed it back up. All accessories are there . 10/10 functional and 9.99/10 cosmeticaly( only because I mounted it) 220 plus actual shipping.

Elemental Designs Nine.1 bought 2 summers ago and Used as a bench amp to check subs. Left the bench only one time when my kx1200 was getting upgraded. But since then always on the bench 14v@80 power supply. 9/10 functional( it's like 80 years old) 6/10 cosmeticaly great amp just never really needed it 120 plus actual shipping

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Are those burn marks on the rubis?

Also....amps don't hit lows. It's all in sub enclosure, design, if it's ported and how it's tuned.

Last edited by a moderator:
What i was wondering didnt have time for pm

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

If it is they got way to **** hot

Those are not burn marks that's liquid black tape no issues with them. Only reasoned I used the tape was. Because to wired were at almost a 90 degree bend

Also....amps don't hit lows. It's all in sub enclosure, design, if it's ported and how it's tuned.
Didn't like the way it sound with my set up . the xover is not like my kx1200 , like my bass low and it wasn't doing it for me. It's a good amp and got louder than my kx but didn't sound like what I wanted it too.

There's way more to an amp then just power numbers man. There's low frequency natural roll offs in many amps out there.

There's way more to an amp then just power numbers man. There's low frequency natural roll offs in many amps out there.
Thank you and I appreciate your advice but I dont like it and maybe someone else can enjoy it. I'm not knocking or speaking bad about the vfl. It just didn't do it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...