Anyone into CB/Ham radios .....

Participant count
  • Participant list
I used to shoot skip, mobile several years back. It's Hard to do that and enjoy my music at the same time. I still have a base station and the skip is very active lately. Im Running a 2 meter mobile that I use daily on my way to and from work.

I used to shoot skip, mobile several years back. It's Hard to do that and enjoy my music at the same time. I still have a base station and the skip is very active lately. Im Running a 2 meter mobile that I use daily on my way to and from work.
I was thinking about putting my Cobra 200GTL DX mobile in my truck...Its a fairly nice CB ...I figured it would give me something extra to fool with...

ive found this new company thats been shipping thier radios here so i bought one for 35 bucks its cheap but it works great as a police scanner......check it out its called a Baofeng UV-5R V2+ Dual-Band Ham Two-way Radio View attachment 26554887 ....just turn it up a little and program it and it will scan through all the freq you programed!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.