FS- TC Sounds Neo Beehive Motor & Parts

Bettr n' Revrse
5,000+ posts

I do what I want
Item(s) for Sale:

TC Sounds Neo Beehive motor with 1 TC sounds frame, 2 TC sounds spiders, 1 spider spacer ring, 3 different coils, 2 different cones/surrounds, 1 3" and 4" coil collar, 1 QD ring...

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Motor is in good shape and everything else is pretty much new and ready to be built

Price:

600+ shipping for everything

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Multiple boxes

Item Pictures:

Bad.

Ass.

I miss my beehive. I will totally take those cones and 3" collar if things get parted out! Perhaps the basket?

Awe brotha, I never thought you would part with the beehive!!
I never thought I would either man but I have had it for 3 years and its just sitting here so I figured I should stop being greedy and let some one use it.

I'd like the QCA ring if you'll just part with that
Is that my old one? Just need the motor anyhow. If you'd part with just it
Bad.
Ass.

I miss my beehive. I will totally take those cones and 3" collar if things get parted out! Perhaps the basket?
D a m n son. I would snap those spiders and spacer right up without hesitation if things get parted out, lol.
I suppose I could part it out if I have a buyer for everything which it appears I may... I think the coils should go with the motor though since idk what else they would go to...

Silly question-I've got an Eclipse TI Pro 18 (which as I understand is the 5200 clone). Would this motor be stronger than the 10.1" on my sub? I'd love to turn my 18 in to a 15.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.