Status
Not open for further replies.

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

5" coil / huge mounting depth .. 3000rms/6000peak ( pfft really? )

single 1 ohm

were display models I bought before they went on display lol only ones the shop had gotten in. Not many have got to mess with these due to price and rarity on the market thus far.

complete in box with information booklets / screws / wood frame / all packing original etc.

Price:

1800 per. possibly go lower pending both are bought together.

would rather meet than to ship otherwise price is + shipping. Even neo, these things weigh a ton.

I will do payments plans if anyone is interested.

Trades - Whatever it is.. + cash unless it's a small automatic vehicle. Just offer though.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Listed above price would be + actual shipping

Item Pictures:

I HAVE FEEDBACKS RAWR

20150918_144257_zpsbl4xefuo.jpg

20151030_174047_zpsfbqlurfw.jpg

CAMERA FLASH OMG

20151030_174102_zpsghxq2kp2.jpg

1442257825072_zpsmhj90yso.jpg

20150914_152909_zpsnfp8f9mq.jpg

20150914_153050_zpslmfetke8.jpg

Yea I had planned to keep them and never run anything else.. ever lol but I got to a point where I decided bass isn't that important in my life right now as trying to branch out and do more while im living you know? I have 6 12" big bangs I can always use that'll be plenty if I want to do a larger system anyhow. I am open to offers.

interested in macbooks / imacs / vehicles yada yada.

Guy who runs four blew one of his at a show had it running next evening.. Not sure though.. If you can afford one I'd doubt you'd try blowing it though right? Least I'd think the person wouldn't lol

No one the Zs tried to get them once... See what I ended up with lol

Well, my offer is on the table. I'd ship first and pay all shipping charges too.

I'm not a Fosgate fan, but it's a 5" coil neo sub........... I don't care if Boss put their brand name on it, lol

Well, my offer is on the table. I'd ship first and pay all shipping charges too.
I'm not a Fosgate fan, but it's a 5" coil neo sub........... I don't care if Boss put their brand name on it, lol
I just honestly don't value them as much as these.. just me.. personal thing. i'd only get them to part with them again where I couldn't get any others. Any trades would be + cash regardless, that's why I put that there lol cash is king and reason these are going mainly. needing other stuff etc.

I know u have other woofers sitting around... Can u put a big woofer next to this 19" Rockford so we can really get a size comparison on these beast. Thanks

Guy who runs four blew one of his at a show had it running next evening.. Not sure though.. If you can afford one I'd doubt you'd try blowing it though right? Least I'd think the person wouldn't lol
No one the Zs tried to get them once... See what I ended up with lol
I'd wager a lot of people will blow them. The sort of person who can afford to drop MSRP on one certainly can afford enough amp to do it. Easy enough now to have it up and running the next day I'm sure, but how about 5 years from now? Not like RF is going to make a lot of those parts.

Still a very cool collector's item here. GLWS.

I just honestly don't value them as much as these.. just me.. personal thing. i'd only get them to part with them again where I couldn't get any others. Any trades would be + cash regardless, that's why I put that there lol cash is king and reason these are going mainly. needing other stuff etc.
Never mind, I retract my offer anyways.

I'm trading my Z's for some 18" supergauss Crossfire Thundergods

Why does it say the low in the 1st pic instead of your current screen name?

Nobody can afford 3600 bucks for 2 lousy subs.

That's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...