FS: Eclipse 7200 MKII w/IPC 106

uz1290
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Eclipse 7200 mk2 with Ipod Adapter. Comes with remote, cage, trim ring, original box, and some manuals(?) for the head unit. Harness is provided. Comes with a radio kit for a 5th gen prelude if you have any use for it.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mechanical: 10/10 Head unit works great with no issues. No ESN.

Cosmetic: 8.5/10 The face of head unit has some light scratches. Not noticeable when turned on.

Price:

Unfortunately, could not find a recent for sale post for this head unit. In that case I am asking for $420 obo for all. At moment would prefer to sell together.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping. NOT interested in trades.

Item Pictures:

FullSizeRender_1.jpg

FullSizeRender-3_1.jpg

FullSizeRender-2_1.jpg

FullSizeRender-1_1.jpg

FullSizeRender-4_1.jpg

FullSizeRender-5_1.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have a GPS module for sale that fits this if someone buys it and is looking...I sold mine a couple of years ago and the guy was gonna get the GPS module 2 weeks later...well 4 years later I still have the module...glws...these are awesome decks ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.