Component Suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list

UGHH

CarAudio.com Elite
I'm planning a build with tax return money and I need some suggestions on some components. The vehicle is a 2005 Cavalier 2dr. They will be powered by a SoundQubed Q4-90. The sub stage will be (2) HDC3 10s (maybe 12s) powered by a Q1-4500. I'm not too picky cause I've never really had good door speakers so I know I'll be impressed by anything. Lol I'm gonna gather all the stuff for the install slowly, but I'm for sure getting the subs, speakers and amps with tax returns. Gonna save up for the alt, batts and wiring.

Budget is about 500 for the speakers.

Probably active. I'm going to a local shop to look at some Focal today. Might stop by another to see some Hertz.

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

No DSP

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.