Inactive Vendors?

Goob gives zero fvcks, lol
Seems legit
Goob is still active, he just doesnt feel like having to deal with staff.

He makes enough money with his minor forum modifications that block most of what he wants.

I asked a while back to get on staff, but he wasnt interested since whitedragon and mike of tulsa were still active at the time.

Pro-rabbit is on caco still selling and mike of tulsa.

Dc creations has changed name also.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

He makes enough money with his minor forum modifications that block most of what he wants.

I asked a while back to get on staff, but he wasnt interested since whitedragon and mike of tulsa were still active at the time.

Admin is not the same as moderator.

Mods like myself have no power over what you are asking. Only Goob has that access so even if you were a mod you still couldnt help with this issue.

Admin is not the same as moderator.
Mods like myself have no power over what you are asking. Only Goob has that access so even if you were a mod you still couldnt help with this issue.
I understand what op is asking, but mods are still needed to clean up all this cr4p passing thru.

Doesn't change the fact that pro rabbit screwed a lot of people out of a lot of money... including another moderator

The name of this site alone gives it the potential to be the best car audio forum on the internet and possibly even surpass facebook audio groups. But lack of administration is holding it back more than anything else IMO

Doesn't change the fact that pro rabbit screwed a lot of people out of a lot of money... including another moderator
The name of this site alone gives it the potential to be the best car audio forum on the internet and possibly even surpass facebook audio groups. But lack of administration is holding it back more than anything else IMO
I feel like this forum is great. If it had MAF's rules and CACO's intelligent members, it would be the greatest car audio site ever

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SounDrive

Pro Seller
www.soundrive.audio
SounDrive
Lebanon, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date