redline 700 and ab xfl the same?

The AB is a copy of the DD. That's not to say that they are "the same". I haven't looked at the specs, but they may be quite different.

You use judgement to say which is better

The AB is a copy of the DD. That's not to say that they are "the same". I haven't looked at the specs, but they may be quite different.
You use judgement to say which is better
Well considering the xfl came out years before the redline series even was thought of i highly doubt it

Well considering the xfl came out years before the redline series even was thought of i highly doubt it
If I were to guess, I'd say he was talking about the newest version, that looks like DD's redline series. The older XFL's don't look like the Redline 700's

New XFL's:

xfl1022.jpg

DD redline 700:

redline_712-top.png

Older XFL's:

IMAG0639.jpg

The redline series is very generic and they all use the same generic baskets and parts that i could get ahold of and build a mass of subs ..i highly doubt they have anywhere near the same ts specs

Yes, the redline series is DD's "economy" option. Several people have said good things about the Redline series, including Fade. There's somebody on here who runs them

Same basket as SQ, AB, Massive, ect.

Yes, I said the same thing about specs. I doubt they're the same

Yes, the redline series is DD's "economy" option. Several people have said good things about the Redline series, including Fade. There's somebody on here who runs them
Same basket as SQ, AB, Massive, ect.

Yes, I said the same thing about specs. I doubt they're the same
Helll right off the bat i see the redline has a 14mm xmax and 37fs and the xfl is 19mm and 31fs

Helll right off the bat i see the redline has a 14mm xmax and 37fs and the xfl is 19mm and 31fs
I'm not disagreeing with that

both made in china now...most likely side by side on the assembly line ...the only difference are the center caps ,boxes ,decals and stitching ....
Yeah, probably same build house with different parts selected

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sjobas

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
sjobas
sweden
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date