Eclipse 5504 OldSchool 8volt CD Deck and Eclipse EQ2102 Equalizer

MAkahveli
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Eclipse 5504 CD Deck

Eclipse EQ2102 Equalizer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

First the 5504 it powers on and work and sounds great but after about 20 minutes of play only in CD player mode I'm assuming the unit gets hot and starts to overheat and it starts to make a high pitch kinda noise, never does this in radio play or with use of a cd changer. Has no internal amp as this is a sound quality unit that was made to work with only external amplifiers. One of the sought after 8volt decks that Eclipse was very known for. I don't have a trim ring or cage for it but it does have wiring harness. And now for the manufacturers info.....

ECLIPSE COMMANDER Ready

ESN (ECLIPSE Security Network)

Equalizer/DSP Sound Processor Control

CD Changer Control with Daisy Chain

Integrated Optics Pick-Up Unit

Digital Servo System (DSS)

CD Text-Ready

ECLIPSE STARTUNER V

24 Station Presets (18FM/6AM) & Preset Scan

High-Voltage (8V) & Low-Impedance (55) Output

3 Pairs of RCA Pre-Amp Outputs

Whole/Partial/None Display Selector

Independent Bass/Mid/Treble Memory for Each Source

Non-Fading RCA Pre-Out Terminals for Subwoofer

Cellular Telephone Mute

NOB Rotary Volume Encoder

High-Visibility VF Display

Tilting Front Panel

ECLIPSE LAN Advanced Data Link System

And for the EQ2102 Equalizer, like new, can't hardly see any marks or scratches and have barely been used at all. Comes with clear cover editing sheet so you can mark your settings. 1/3 Octave Competion equalizer that has 30 bands of adjustment. Not a lot of info for these online so sorry but this is all I got to say about it.

This is my first for sale post but I have bought from 3 sellers on here including trumpet if that means anything and will post the names soon!

Price:

I prefer to sell together asking $150 for both shipped, but I will entertain offers and trades.

(Anybody trying to get rid of a center channel setup they have?)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free if I get asking price, will negotiate otherwise.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thank you! I still look for eclipse gear on a weekly basis on Craigslist, very good quality although I never tried the door speakers out. I actually heard Eclipse is still around but only for Australia and maybe Asia or something.

Sorry for late response, the only connections it has are all seen in that last picture. RCA inputs only from what I see, wasn't designed specifically for just eclipse equipment I'm assuming.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.