Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor727
10+ year member

come get some!!
pensacola FL
Item(s) for Sale: SSA Zcon 12's

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Fresh softies little excess glue from previous owner motors have regular scratches from being 60lb subs and being moved around. They also have uad tinsels per terminal and upgraded spiders from what I have been told they land on the very top landing just figured it was worth mentioning. Also looking to trade for 18's or a nice neo sub

Price: 600 plus shipping and paypal fees. shipping shouldnt be too bad.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...