Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used great shap tho

Price:

$240 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS or fed ex View attachment 26553588

Item Pictures: more pic on request

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

U say post dump. I say I'm trying to help someone not pay full blown retail for a used amp. Whatever floats your boat. I hate seeing people selling USED GEAR for New prices

Not full retail first off that's $489 , and that eBay seller isn't authorized to even sell any American bass I'm a American bass distributor the amps in almost new condition

whatever right now I can call bob and get that amp cheaper then 240 and he's a dealer because he owns the fricken company. Whatever I'm done here. Ppl go pay high prices

whatever right now I can call bob and get that amp cheaper then 240 and he's a dealer because he owns the fricken company. Whatever I'm done here. Ppl go pay high prices
I doubt that. Because this is priced under dealer cost but yes move along

You are straight up tripping... wtf are you all butt hurt about a sale thread for? Do you message all the guys on ebay selling gear for 50$ more than what you think its worth as well??? Hahaha

Glws Jim

I'm not butt hurt. Just don't want ppl to pay retail for used gear.
Even if it were retail... why? Why do you feel the need? Do you REALLY think if someone buys this from him they're just going to jump on a 250 dollar purchase without researching? And if they don't, doesn't that make it a lesson learned for impulse buying? Besides, this dude is known for standing behind the gear he sells regardless of what anyone thinks of him as a salesman. The eBay listing you provided... lol, good luck on any post-purchase issues you would have to deal with through him...

Even if it were retail... why? Why do you feel the need? Do you REALLY think if someone buys this from him they're just going to jump on a 250 dollar purchase without researching? And if they don't, doesn't that make it a lesson learned for impulse buying? Besides, this dude is known for standing behind the gear he sells regardless of what anyone thinks of him as a salesman. The eBay listing you provided... lol, good luck on any post-purchase issues you would have to deal with through him...
Yes i feel like some young kid will join the site and buy this used amp for $240 when he can go on Amazon and get warranty brand new for $270 or eBay for 250 no warrenty if there not a dealer.

Yes i feel like some young kid will join the site and buy this used amp for $240 when he can go on Amazon and get warranty brand new for $270 or eBay for 250 no warrenty if there not a dealer.
Well good luck with your ad policing lmao... but you might want to start hunting down the folks that are actually doing people wrong. Did you even notice his feedback score lol? It didn't get there ripping people off.

Yes i feel like some young kid will join the site and buy this used amp for $240 when he can go on Amazon and get warranty brand new for $270 or eBay for 250 no warrenty if there not a dealerstill not authorized dealer or warranty from bob even through Amazon and I could be refurbished. That comes direct from bob himself. These are $319 map. Plus shipping new mine was the wife's 7 months old I can offer remaining warranty But just move along yes you are post dumping.

If it's $300+ dealer cost how can people sell them for $259 on eBay. I don't understand that, how are they making any money at all. Cause ebay fees and PP are getting ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...