Flea market finds

They're all 12s

I got the Jl Ho box from there also.

Probably not for sale, check out the stolen equipment found thread on caco.

It's his.

I had no idea it was his until I put an amp up for sale on caco and he sent me a pm asking if I had gotten it locally since he was living in the town over from me awhile back.

I asked him what else he was missing, and everything I bought was on his list, except the Jl box. I'm gonna keep that bad boy.

They're all 12sI got the Jl Ho box from there also.

Probably not for sale, check out the stolen equipment found thread on caco.
Are there serial numbers to prove they are his? I would require 100% concrete proof they were his.

No serial numbers, but I bought an amp from the same guy, and nudels told me I better check it because he bought it blown from eBay.

He also sent me pics of the Orion's from when he had them.

Are there serial numbers to prove they are his? I would require 100% concrete proof they were his.
i can tell you without a doubt theyre mine,.. the ti9122 has a dented and pole rubbed coil former from bottoming out, and he can show you if he were to take off, which im sure he already did as i asked him to do so.

secondly, i rebuilt that orion, and i have the exact same parts i used on it in my possession at this very moment due to buying 4 sets of parts.

heres a pic of it, notice how i didnt solder the leads, mazdakid can tell you that is how he purchased it

IMAG0512.jpg

IMAG0098.jpg

its more than coincidence that i knew the amp he had was not working,... nor was it coincidence that mazdakid just so happened to buy this **** from the contractor who remodeled my house,... nor was it a coincidence that the contractor told me everything about how he got my **** over the phone under the impression i was a guy going by the name of jason murphy, nor was it a coincidence the contractor confirmed some of the exact items im missing.

havent been able to get at my **** for almost 2 years, and then all of a sudden, the exact same **** is being sold locally from a guy who has had access to everything that's gone.

cmon, you can put 2 and 2 together, bro.

see the complete hcca mazdakid has with the puncture in the dust cap?

attachment.php

the same driver is on the left in this pic, and the puncture is covered with a piece of electrical tape,.. i also purchased these orions from venom13 whom posted the pic in his f/s ad

i can tell you without a doubt theyre mine,.. the ti9122 has a dented and pole rubbed coil former from bottoming out, and he can show you if he were to take off, which im sure he already did as i asked him to do so.
secondly, i rebuilt that orion, and i have the exact same parts i used on it in my possession at this very moment due to buying 4 sets of parts.

heres a pic of it, notice how i didnt solder the leads, mazdakid can tell you that is how he purchased it

IMAG0512.jpg

IMAG0098.jpg

its more than coincidence that i knew the amp he had was not working,... nor was it coincidence that mazdakid just so happened to buy this **** from the contractor who remodeled my house,... nor was it a coincidence that the contractor told me everything about how he got my **** over the phone under the impression i was a guy going by the name of jason murphy, nor was it a coincidence the contractor confirmed some of the exact items im missing.

havent been able to get at my **** for almost 2 years, and then all of a sudden, the exact same **** is being sold locally from a guy who has had access to everything that's gone.

cmon, you can put 2 and 2 together, bro.
So your paying him for them? Because Im sure he paid for them at the flea market.

I bet mazdakid is just going to give them back for free cuz he's a nice guy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

So your paying him for them? Because Im sure he paid for them at the flea market.
i have no intention to downright demand them back,... he paid for them fair and square. it is also my intent to reimburse him with with whatever i can find in my large lot of audio equipment that i still have, but,... i did ask him to hold onto everything in the mean time after i reimburse him, because honestly, i dont want the evidence to disappear and im not willing to let the man go out of pocket for helping me out with such a fluke situation that arose.

i knew it would only be a matter of time before i run across my missing ****,... i mean, the car audio community is pretty tightly knit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.