Project: Blue Demon C1500

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bggd_GMC
10+ year member

Low & Loud
heres my new project! got rid of my bagged Sonoma with 2 sa12s in a blow through box and then got a 03 ext Silverado with 4 sa12s got rid of that and bought this 1990 c1500 on Dec 18th 2014 decided to do a complete restore on this bad boy anywho this is what my audio consists of for this truck 2 Sundown ZV4 15s in a blow though box (I forgot box specs) powered by 2 CT Sounds AT1400.1 strapped, 2 F-31 Crescendo batteries, Mechman 370a alternator, Rockford T2 componets and T1 coaxils powered by a CT Sounds AT125.4, I might get bashed for this but I will be installing outside speakers Rockford 6x9 powered by a CT Sounds 60.4 I will add more pics once I figure out how to post pics through my phone!

View attachment 26553559View attachment 26553560View attachment 26553561View attachment 26553562

Nice.... Idk about the outside speakers... Do you party in corn fields lol I can't see no other reason to do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice.... Idk about the outside speakers... Do you party in corn fields lol I can't see no other reason to do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
not in corn fields but parking lots yes lol couple hundred people get together every sunday night so that's when they would get turned on, they wont be at full volume ill have them hooked up to an EQ to adjust the loudness

I've got four little Kicker 6.5" co-ax in a little waterproofed box under my 4 door Sonoma on a JL 300/2 that I use for when I'm working out in the yard, grilling out, hanging out, bonfire, etc, etc, etc. I'm quite fond of the little outdoor speaker setup but mine serve the purpose other than being something you hear blaring going down the road just to turn a couple heads. I can see using them for purpose but not just to be that guy.

I've got four little Kicker 6.5" co-ax in a little waterproofed box under my 4 door Sonoma on a JL 300/2 that I use for when I'm working out in the yard, grilling out, hanging out, bonfire, etc, etc, etc. I'm quite fond of the little outdoor speaker setup but mine serve the purpose other than being something you hear blaring going down the road just to turn a couple heads. I can see using them for purpose but not just to be that guy.
that does not sound like a bad idea at all, but no the speakers will not be on while I am on the road that's a big no no

UPDATE*****

got my box all painted and rhino lined 2 gallons of resin I also pulled the bed so I could be able to bolt the box to the bed and install the subs, I ran all my wire just waiting on my seats so I can know where to run the power/ground wires for my amps once that all done its off to upholstery to get the whole interior done I hope to have it playing by the end of Nov!

I have a set of punch 5.25 P152 that I was going to put in my dash but should I upgrade to rockford 4" T142? I'm going to have T2652-S and T1652 in the front doors

Hell yea! Another 90 obs build! You can def get a bigger amp with that electrical forsure why you running so little power?

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Houw you gonna put the speakers in the doors? Thats what im currently debating our doors are so flimsy

Hell yea! Another 90 obs build! You can def get a bigger amp with that electrical forsure why you running so little power? 

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Houw you gonna put the speakers in the doors? Thats what im currently debating our doors are so flimsy
It's what I had in my previous build with 4 SA12s didn't want to buy new amps lol and as for door panels my trucks in the upholstery shop getting the whole interior done so I'm getting custom made door panels with pods on the lower corner by the kick panel

6c1fd30313565cfbcff472b42aa1c80e.jpg
here's a picture of my seats they are "stressed" leather charcoal with charcoal suede inserts and red stitching

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Nice, did a 08-14 gm seat swap also? Thats what i have seats from an 08tahoe when you can uplod some pics of the doors, i honestly cant see hpw id put speakers in them. I already have q lpgic kick pnels but i need about 4 more speakers lol

Nice, did a 08-14 gm seat swap also? Thats what i have seats from an 08tahoe when you can uplod some pics of the doors, i honestly cant see hpw id put speakers in them. I already have q lpgic kick pnels but i need about 4 more speakers lol
Noo I did the NBS seats off a 06 sierra, upholstery guy said he was going to draw out a design for my door panels so asoon as I get the design I will showbyou!

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Do you lnow how much space is between the bed wall and cab?
I think it's like 3 inches not sure

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.