WTS/WTT: Hybrid Audio L6 Mids

Participant count
  • Participant list

OmegaBunny
10+ year member

Up for Sale/Trade are my HAT L6 mids. The were previously owned by @PHD \- USA aka Geoff. I love these speakers but I'm looking to go in a different direction. They are in perfect working condition and are the best mids I've ever owned. I had them running off of a SAX 100.4 for about a year before I pulled them out. They have been sitting in my closet for about a year and a half. The magnet shows some rust and a lot of dried modeling clay from Geoff and there are some scratches on the ring but no flaws on the soft parts. The clay doesn't affect the sound at all but was used to seal everything up in the door.

I'm wanting to trade for a sub amp around 2200 @ 1 even if I have to throw in some on my end or sell for $200 plus ship (pretty firm)

Only reputable buyers/traders.

image_zps927eeb3f.jpg

image_zpsf02304ed.jpg

image_zps6feae6b7.jpg

image_zps6a7f325b.jpg

image_zpsb37b155e.jpg

image_zpse077ae8c.jpg

image_zps08329ee6.jpg

image_zps04e52388.jpg

image_zps326a20f7.jpg

image_zpsbe6e227b.jpg

I also have matching Seas neo Tweets that I ran with these active.
My feedback:

OmegaBunny

Dang. I had an offer for you, but I think the "reputable" deal kinda excludes me... I have all positive feedback on eBay.. And have bought from several ppl on the site, but I've only been a member sometime over a month now.. If u are any kind of interested, I have an arc audio XDi2000.1 that (I lost the birth sheet) was measured at ~2300wRMS. I'm actually about to post some ads later in the day and this may be one of them. Purchased from wanderer1 on this site,and has like 2 tiny pecks in the finish. 9/10 cosmetics and is 100% functional... Pm me if interested and maybe I'll hold off on the ad later.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...